Here are the rules:
Sunday, September 27, 2009
Thank you Leila's mommy for nominating me! Sorry it has taken me so long to post this!
Here are the rules:
1. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs who you find brilliant in content or design.
2. Show the 7 winners’ names and links on your blog, and leave a comment (on their blog) informing them that they have won the Honest Scrap award.
3. Tell us 7 honest things about yourself.
These are the blogs I am nominating. I'm sure some of you may have been nominated before. If so, it must be a compliment!
1. Shana @ http://blazeandcrochet.blogspot.com/
2. Lindsey @ http://livinglifeaswego.blogspot.com/
3. Heidi @ http://joshandheidisjourney.blogspot.com/
5. Christina @ http://scfmrankinfamily.blogspot.com/
6. Christina @ http://littlegraciev.blogspot.com/
7. Julia @ http://wontfearlove.blogspot.com/
Seven honest things about me. Hmm... This may be tough.
1. I have 2 dogs and a cat that I feel don't get nearly enough attention since my daughter was born. I feel tremendously guilty for this. I try to remind myself that they are loved, sheltered, fed and happy and that there are many animals out there that aren't.
2. I often call my daughter just "Kensi" in public b/c I love her full name so much (Kensington) and I am afraid someone will hear it and use it someday. It is a very unique name and I don't want it to become the next "Emma". As if I could single-handedly prevent that! LOL
3. My daughter eats breakfast in front of the TV every morning. It allows Mommy time to wake up... and surf the net.
4. I struggled with infertility. I have PCOS. Kensington came as a "Christmas Miracle" while we were on a break waiting to start injectibles. I got a surprise call from the nurse not to take the first injection that night b/c I was pregnant. Her estimated conception date? Christmas Eve or Christmas Day!
5. I often feel guilty that my struggle with PCOS has been mild compared to so many wonderful women I know. My problem is corrected by treating the underlying problem of insulin resistance, for others it is not so easy. My heart breaks for these women. Many of them close friends.
6. I am pretty boring I think. I love to read, watch TV. I do better in small groups of people. Actually one on one. I kinda sink into the background in bigger groups of people.
7. I have ADD. I get very overwhelmed @ times and have no idea how to organize myself. Consequently, if I have a ton of stuff that needs to be done...well.... I either flip out or nothing gets done at all. I'm one of those people that start to clean in one room (kitchen) and go to return something somewhere else (bedroom) and then start cleaning that room...until I find something that belongs somewhere else! LOL! I am getting better. I have recognized ways to "talk" myself out of being so overwhelmed, but it is definitely a continuing struggle.
Well, there you go. Seven honest scraps about me. I guess I did them more like "confessions". I would love it if when you do your "Honest Scrap" you leave me a link in one of my comments so I can read yours too. No pressure. Have fun. Take your time. I look forward to learning little tidbits about everyone!